TL;DR: We've spent the last two weeks resting our paws and processing the whirlwind experience that was ETHDenver. Although many of our internal team has been before, it was the first official public appearance and IRL campaign by Tally Ho. Many months of hard work, endless telegrams, Discord notifications, emails, movers, builders, and so forth, went into executing our two sponsorships. We did so much, it's quite impossible to wrap our heads around it... but we've laid out a re-cap below.
What We Did
- We were the head BUIDLWeek Sponsor, with our own branded floor at the ART Hotel and a Cypher Sponsor of the main event.
- Gave out a $10000 USDC bounty to dospore.eth, who successfully added Sign-In with Ethereum (SIWE) to the Tally wallet, utilizing a freshly designed UI and parsing the underlying message to show users exactly what and where they are signing.
- We organized 8 on-stage panels at BUIDLWeek featuring legendary guests such as Kevin Owocki and Nadya Tolokonnikova. Additionally, some of our Tally Ho Hounds stepped in and MC'd half of the programming at the ART Hotel.
- We presented two talks at the ETHDenver Main Event. Matt told attendees of the opening ceremony how to "sushi-swap MetaMask" & Carolyn laid out the trajectory of Tally Ho with "A Tale of Two Wallets."
- Organized five happy hours and one massive party at the ART Hotel!
- We announced the first-ever Gitcoin Aqueduct live onstage at The Schelling Point.
- Had a Tally Ho Hound and a Crazy Fox cause some ruckus at Andrew Yang's Keynote...
- Greg held a workshop with Alchemy, one of crypto’s biggest unicorns.
- We gave out some of the event's best swag at our intricate shill zone booth, complete with a 12ft moss wall.
- We blissed out the Zen Zone with a litter of live puppies (a first-ever for ETHDenver!) and tarot readings by one of our very own hounds.
- Gave out POAPs at our booth, for bounty submissions, and for Zen Zone attendees. We also had an adventure pack raffle.
Videos of Tally Ho On-Stage
In case you missed them, here are all of our panels and talks on the official ETHDenver YouTube account.
- Modeling Risk For Cross Chain Bridges (Chaos Labs)
- Building A Trustless Cross-Chain Bridge (Beau)
- Fireside Chat with Zooko (Michael Haley)
- We ❤️ Public Goods (Fireside w/Kevin Owocki) (Henry)
- Forking Mainnet for Fun and Profit (Greg)
- Fireside with Nadya Tolokno (Pussy Riot) (Michael Haley)
- Fireside with Emily Yang (Pplpleasr) (Carolyn)
- A Tale of Two Wallets (Carolyn)
- Matt’s Keynote (starts at 2:57:45) (Matt)
We truly couldn't have accomplished such successful activations without our true backbone, our community, laying the groundwork and supporting us through it all.